FAIRFAX, Va. — The National Pest Management Association announced results from its recent QualityPro Board election.
The QualityPro Executive Committee will consist of the following board members:
• Chair: Jen McCauley, McCauley Services
• Treasurer and Vice Chair: Andrew Feldstein, Assured Environments
• Secretary: Susan Hare, Thrasher Termite & Pest Control
The 2020-2021 Board will consist of the following members:
• Judy Black, Rollins
• Ken Bowman, Terminix International
• Carl Braun, Quality Pest Control
• Kevin Burns, Arrow Exterminators
• John Cooksey, McCall Service
• Mark Davidson, Pestech–Pest Solutions
• David Fisher, Rentokil North America
• Scott Fortson, Terminix Service
• Nicholas Holland, Peregrine General Pest Control
• Tom Jarzynka, Massey Services
• Bobby Jenkins, ABC Home & Commercial Services
• Jeff King, The Pest Rangers
• Kevin Lemasters, EnviroPest
• Steve Lum, Slug-a-Bug
• Mike Panichi, Platinum Pest Solutions
• Kurt Scherzinger, Scherzinger Pest Control
• Scott Steckel, Plunkett’s Pest Control
• Dominique Stumpf, NPMA
• Alfred Treleven, Sprague Pest Solutions
New to the Board of Directors this year are:
Carl Braun, Quality Pest Control
Carl Braun is the president and owner of Quality Pest Control located in Omaha, Ne. Carl has been involved in state leadership since 2012, and has been serving as president since 2019. He also is the SPAR for Nebraska and serves as PestVets liaison for his state.
Carl is also a graduate of NPMA’s Executive Leadership Program Class of 2018 and has served on several committees. Quality Pest has been a QualityPro Company since 2017. Carl is humbled and inspired by the great leaders of this industry and looks forward to serving the QualityPro accreditation program.
Ken Bowman, Terminix International
Ken Bowman is the vice president of Operational Excellence for Terminix, which is headquartered in Memphis, Tn. Ken has held business development, operations and technical support roles in the service industry for over 20 years. In his current role with Terminix, Ken and his team are responsible for supporting operating teams with the development of standards, processes, training and enabling tools to improve safety, quality, productivity and customer service. He is excited to be able to share his industry experience with the board to further QualityPro’s mission.
Scott Steckel, Plunkett’s Pest Control
Scott Steckel is the director of strategic development for Plunkett’s Pest Control out of Columbus, Oh. Scott is a third-generation owner who has held many leadership roles throughout the industry. In addition to his career in pest management, Scott served in the U.S. Air Force for 11 years. As president of NPMA for 2020-2021, Scott is looking forward to this ex-officio position on the QualityPro Board to help pest management companies grow right and demonstrate their professionalism.