Victory Pest Solutions, a commercially focused firm based in Boonton, N.J., has named Al Velez as its director of field operations. Velez has more than two decades of technical expertise and service supervision leadership.
“We were looking for someone with great leadership qualities, but also a down-to-earth personality that everyone could work well with and relate to, and Al fits that description perfectly,” Victory President Len Oppenberg, said in a news release. “We are planning a rapid expansion, including an office in Manhattan within the next couple of years. Adding Al to our team will only strengthen our support staff to manage our growth.”
Victory Pest Solutions focuses on high-profile hotel chains, restaurants, country clubs, hospitals, shopping malls, and nursing homes throughout New York and New Jersey. Specializing in custom-tailored programs, the Victory team also offers free in-services for staff on how they can impact pest control through proper food handling, storage and disposal. Other aspects of Victory Pest that appeal to customers include:
- Individual client logbooks with all aspects of service documented for every visit.
- Licensed uniformed technicians.
- Two technicians dedicated to each client.
- Easy-to-read, itemized invoices.
- Online account access.
- Equipment location maps to ensure a thorough inspection.
- Discreet implementation of pest control solutions.
- Minimal chemical usage
- Late-night, early-morning and weekend services.
- The ability to join in on a regulatory inspection to document all details of the pest program.
As the company notes on its website: “We consider what we do to be far more than pest control. We are consultants for the well being of your business.”