North Coast Media’s (NCM’s) Pest Management Professional (PMP) recently won four national and three regional Azbee Awards of Excellence, bestowed by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE).
Azbee Awards of Excellence recognize the exceptional work of print and digital business-to-business (B2B) media. According to asbpe.org, more than 1,000 entries were submitted in 63 different categories.
Since 2014, PMP has won 46 Azbee Awards, thanks to an editorial team with 90 years of experience, and an unmatched stable of regular contributors.
“We applaud our editorial and design teams for their hard work. Year in and year out, PMP’s print and digital media solutions are selected as content and design leaders, which is great news for our growing family of loyal marketing partners,” says Kevin Stoltman, NCM president and CEO.
PMP, which captivates and educates pest control professionals with technical tips and intel on business trends and tools, won:
- National Gold, Design, Front Cover Illustration: “State of the Industry Report” — Tracie Martinez
- National Gold, Design, Front Cover, Typographic: “Bed Bugs” — Tracie Martinez
- National Bronze, Original Research: “Fiscal Fitness Check” — Marty Whitford and Daniel Gordon
- National Bronze, Print, Single-Topic Coverage by a Team: “Protecting People & Pollinators” — Heather Gooch and Diane Sofranec
- Regional Gold, Print, How-To Article: “Wildlife’s Big 10 myths” — Heather Gooch
- Regional Silver, Special Supplement: “2020 State of the Industry Report” — Marty Whitford, Diane Sofranec and Heather Gooch
- Regional Bronze, Online, Web News Section: “PMP’s News Section” —
Heather Gooch, Diane Sofranec, Ellen Kriz and Danielle Pesta
“PMP‘s content and design are second to none. Our magazine captivates and educates, cover to cover, while our digital media embody our mission in one word: infotainment,” says Marty Whitford, PMP publisher and editorial director.
ASBPE was launched in 1964 as the American Society of Business Press Editors. Members of this professional association include full-time and freelance editors, writers, art directors and designers who work for business, trade and specialty publications. It represents more than 2,000 journalists for business-to-business publications.