PHILADELPHIA – FMC Professional Solutions announced winners of the FMC True Champions Trivia Challenge, hosted at the first virtual PestWorld. Winners showcased their knowledge of urban pest management, FMC products, and popular culture. They will receive prizes including Cabela’s gift cards and upgraded True Champions Rewards program status.
• David Moor of Dodson Pest Control in Lynchburg, Virginia
• Cory Goeltzenleuchter of McCall Service in Jacksonville, Florida
• Andrew Taylor of Plunkett’s Pest Control in Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Mark VanderWerp of Rose Pest Solutions in Troy, Michigan
• Jim Zylstra of Tuff Turf Molebusters in Byron Center, Michigan
• Kim Kelley-Tunis of Terminix in Memphis, Tennessee
• Glen Ramsey of Rollins Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia
• Justin Marlowe of McCauley Services in Bryant, Arkansas
• Kevin Hathorne of Terminix Service Inc. in Columbia, South Carolina
• Martin Overline of Aardvark Pest Management in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
FMC Professional Solutions also launched a new 20-ounce package size of Scion insecticide with UVX technology, continued support of PestVets, and announced the upcoming celebration of the Talstar 25th Anniversary at the event.
“We are pleased to recognize our industry partners for their participation in the trivia event,” said Marketing Manager for the FMC Professional Solutions business unit, Mike Sisti.
“The pest control industry is very technical and competitive,” said Tom Wharton, National Sales Manager for the FMC Professional Solutions Pest Control. “The Trivia Challenge was a great way to give our industry partners a chance to compete and showoff their technical knowledge while also getting them engaged with our booth and PestWorld plans. We thank everyone who joined us at PestWorld and participated in the Trivia Challenge.”
Learn more about the FMC True Champions program at www.fmctruechampions.com.